ProCONNECT - a series of events that brings developers, builders, contractors, designers, and architects together with experts from building product manufacturers for 1-on-1 discussion of upcoming projects - will premiere March 8 in Dallas.
A new website dedicated exclusively to SGC Horizon's ProCONNECT events features interviews with Attendees and Sponsor Manufacturers:
- Nick Eleftheriou, Pioneer Industries
- Jeffrey Resetco, Gilbane Development
- John Abisch, BSB Design
- Ximena Ortega, The Scion Group
- Nathan Kim, Gensler
- Alan Schlossberg, Perkins Eastman
- Tracey Qualteri, Pfister Faucets
Multifamily ProCONNECT will be held at the Ritz-Carlton, Dallas, on March 8-10, 2020. Student Housing ProCONNECT will be held in Nashville in November.
NEW FOR 2020! - Office/Workplace ProCONNECT
In September, developers, designers, and contractors in the Class A Office/Workplace sector will meet with technical experts from major building product firms at the Andaz Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Andaz Resort Scottsdale, site of Office/Workplace ProCONNECT in September.
SINGLE-FAMILY PROCONNECTS IN 3 LOCATIONS
Three events devoted to construction of single-family homes are scheduled:
- ProCONNECT East, Nobu Eden Roc Hotel, Miami Beach, April 27-29, 2020
- ProCONNECT Texas Builders, Ritz-Carlton, Dallas, May 10-12 (exclusive to home builders from Texas and nearby Oklahoma)
- ProCONNECT West, Loews Coronado Bay Resort, San Diego, October 28-30
FOR MORE ABOUT ProCONNECT:
Contact Dan Gardner, Program Director, at email@example.com; 989-860-7930.