Bluebeam, Inc., leading developer of innovative technology solutions for the architectural, engineering and construction industries, will be hosting the annual Bluebeam Extreme Conference in Washington, D.C., from August 27-28, 2019.
The Bluebeam Extreme Conference, commonly known as XCON, is an annual event tailored for design and construction professionals who are driving change within their companies and transforming the way the industry builds. Last year, XCON 2018 hosted over 1,200 industry leaders, influencers and innovators, representing over 500 firms who heard firsthand from peers about the ways they’re boosting efficiency, using technology on the jobsite and deepening their understanding of Bluebeam’s collaborative solutions while forging strategic partnerships in the process.
"XCON is unique among professional conferences in that it's Bluebeam’s customers who really drive the event itself,” said Bluebeam CEO Jon Elliott. “Last year over 100 customers presented, and the vast majority of the sessions, panel discussions and roundtables were led by customers themselves. That’s what sets XCON apart. XCON is peer-to-peer learning at scale.”
XCON 2019 will feature:
• 80+ sessions across four curated tracks including Industry Trends, Business Transformation, Bluebeam Essentials and Training.
• 60+ customer-led presentations, panels and roundtables from the biggest companies in the industry including Jacobs, WSP, HNTB Corporation, Sundt Construction, DPR Construction, WorleyParsons, Barton Malow Company, Plan Group, Rogers-O’Brien, Northern Arizona University and the State of North Carolina Construction Office.
• 50+ sessions approved for AIA CES Learning Units, providing continuing education credits.
• Bluebeam Product Showcase, featuring the latest innovations, solutions and services hosted by product managers and engineers.
• Interactive Zone, presenting forward-thinking applications and Bluebeam integrations from exhibitors including Procore, Pype, Raken, StructionSite, Vectorworks, Volanti, Applied Software, HoloBuilder, InEight, iPlanTables, Newforma and Novedge.
• Revu Essentials Pre-Conference Workshop, where attendees can get up to speed on essential Revu features and workflows with in-depth, hands-on training led by Bluebeam experts.
• Bluebeam Extreme Awards, celebrating the leaders and innovators using Bluebeam solutions to transform the way their organizations build.
• Bluebeam Partner Summit, bringing Platinum- and Gold-level resellers together to share knowledge, network and plan for a robust future with Bluebeam.
• Bluebeam Bash, where peers, sponsors and the Bluebeam team can come together to celebrate the end of another successful XCON with great food, drinks and entertainment at the historic National Portrait Gallery.
What: The 2019 Bluebeam Extreme Conference
When: August 27-28, 2019
Where: Marriott Marquis Washington, D.C.
For more information and to register, visit http://bluebeamextreme.com.
Trusted by over 1.4 million individuals in more than 130 countries, Bluebeam's innovative, smart, simple markup and collaboration solutions advance the way technical professionals work, manage and collaborate on projects digitally. Founded in Pasadena, CA, Bluebeam has grown to include additional offices in California, Illinois, Texas, New Hampshire, England, Germany, Denmark and Sweden. Bluebeam is part of the Nemetschek Group.